• In total there are 71 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 71 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

Hello All!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Monyx
Getting Comfortable

Hello All!

Unread post

Hello I just joined this website and forum. You can call my Monyx. Im pretty excited to talk with some other people about some interesting books. Definetly hoping to find some new recommendations as well. Anyways a lil about myself hmmm

Im a 30 year old male from Tennessee. Born and raised here. I love Movies, Music, Books, Comics, Anime, Video Games, Oh and Grilling out in the summer time!! right now im not sure exactly what books im into...i dont consider myself well read but i do wanna change that.....The last thing i read i think was book 1 of Lord of the Rings. I plan to start reading more and if i find something good maybe discuss it here. I found this site thanks to google :) Anyways thanks for having me. Bye for now!
cmiller38
Master Debater

Re: Hello All!

Unread post

Hi monyx my name is Charlie I joined recently for the same reason as yourself to discuss books with other readers I also enjoy movies I am from the U.K and am 34 yrs old

anyway nice to meet you
Monyx
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Thanks Bro, glad you said hi. i was beginning to think noone was going to. So what are you currently reading?
cmiller38
Master Debater

Unread post

I've just started A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce as that the book the book club on here is reading?

how bout you?
Monyx
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Im not reading anything at the exact moment....thats mainly why i joined....just to get an idea on what i wanted to start on. tryin to get some ideas on whats good. i downloaded a huge collection of books so im anxious to start something....but with so many books its hard to choose :)
cmiller38
Master Debater

Unread post

have you read the song of ice and fire series by george r r. martin you'll probably have heard of the game of thrones from the t.v series anyway would highly recommend them or enders game by orson scott card that also develops in to a series if you enjoy the first book
Monyx
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Yea i love the game of thrones series. Ive had a lil trouble getting started in the books. maybe cause i already know alot about what happens. Enders game huh? i may check that out. Its already in my collection. Is that the first of a series and one i should start with from him?
cmiller38
Master Debater

Unread post

Yeah it's the first give it a go being made in to movie at the minute so should check it out before the movie gets released.
Monyx
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

good idea ill check it out. thanks.
SarahKRose
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Unread post

Hello :D do you like books from Jonathan Nasaw? He's a great writer for thrillers!

Return to “Everything Else”