• In total there are 88 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 87 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Hey, Sarah from Australia

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
SarahKRose
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Hey, Sarah from Australia

Unread post

I found this site when looking on the net for ways to get to know people who also written like me. I love to write (obviously) I play in a band called Mystique and I love to draw and paint. Basically anything creative :) I also love animals which is why I am a vegan. Now I know most of you are thinking -boring- but there is vegan chocolate, ice cream, pizza you name it! My favourite book so far is 'when she was bad' by Jonathan Nasaw. It shocked me a bit when I started reading it but soon enough I couldn't put the book down! Just a really creepy story with an impact after you read it. One thing that makes a great book isn't always the story but the way it's written an Jonathan is a great writer! Some others: lessons from a dead girl, tweak, most of Ellen Hopkins books, sworn to silence, the broken window... I could go on and on and on
Monyx
Getting Comfortable

Re: Hey, Sarah from Australia

Unread post

Hi Sarah from Australia!! I love art as well...i dont draw much but i love admiring art. Anyways im also new here so welcome! see you around.
SarahKRose

Unread post

It's handy when your able to draw as well as write. Then you can design your book covers, which is what I have done :) nice to hear from you. Are you currently writing anything?
cmiller38
Master Debater

Unread post

Hi Sarah

Nice to meet you I am new here also. I am not creative in the slightest I just love to read and that's why I joined the site but nice to meet you and hope to have many discussions in the future.

regards

Charlie
SarahKRose

Unread post

Great to meet you :)
If you read then you must have a good imagination, which is creative in itself. I'm in the middle of my third book of a trilogy. Can't wait to edit for people to read!
What's your favourite book?
cmiller38
Master Debater

Unread post

I can't say for certain what is my favourite. Among my favourites are the godfather by Mario Puzo about a boy by Nick Hornby I also love the a song of ice and fire series by George R. R Martin and the Ender's game series by Orson Scott Card. So quite an eclectic mix.

What genre are you books? are you published?
SarahKRose

Unread post

My genre is psychological thriller/mystery/horror.
I'm not published, I'm thinking of just self publishing on amazon once I'm done.
If you will still be on this site in say, a year and a half, maybe two, I'll send you t for free.
I will be eager to hear what people think, honest opinions :)
cmiller38
Master Debater

Unread post

Cool would love to help if I can and I do anticipate staying around so anything I could do I would be glad to
Monyx
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Hey sorry for the late reply. I like Miller am just here because i enjoy reading and i wanted a better understanding of what books are popular and enjoyed by others....so thats why im here. Lately ive just been reading my books on my laptop. quite handy for nite time.....dont even need a lamp and i have like 900 books in my ereader....toughest part is choosing what to read.
SarahKRose

Unread post

Cmiller38 Thankyou :) I'll need all the help I can get. I can't wait to finish it all because I already have another idea of a book I wanna write hahaha

MonyX that is a lot of books! That's only thing with writing a book, for me I never read as much as I'd like because I'm too busy writing my own.
I like browsing on wattpad on my home cos it's free :)

Return to “Everything Else”