• In total there are 19 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 19 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Free Short Story!!! Seven Years, by Backwoods (Tales from the Backwoods, Story #1)

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
BooksByBackwoods
Almost Comfortable

Free Short Story!!! Seven Years, by Backwoods (Tales from the Backwoods, Story #1)

Unread post

Tales from the Backwoods1-small.jpg
Tales from the Backwoods1-small.jpg (42.07 KiB) Viewed 950 times
Seven Years, by Backwoods
Tales from the Backwoods, Story #1
Seven Years is the first story of the Tales from the Backwoods. It is a short paranormal thriller about a man sentenced to seven years in prison. The harsh realities of prison are a source of fear for many reasons, although the worst fears are likely not the realities, but the unknown. This story certainly tops my list of fears.

Find Seven Years at:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/348701
Free book is only available at above link (Smashwords).
It will soon be available at all major retailers but it is a newly listed story and has not yet been distributed.

I am the author of this story.
Thank You
~Backwoods~
BooksByBackwoods
Almost Comfortable

Re: Free Short Story!!! Seven Years, by Backwoods (Tales from the Backwoods, Story #1)

Unread post

Find reviews for Seven Years and other titles by Backwoods on my website!
http://booksbybackwoods.weebly.com/reviews.html
BooksByBackwoods
Almost Comfortable

Re: Free Short Story!!! Seven Years, by Backwoods (Tales from the Backwoods, Story #1)

Unread post

Review of "Seven Years", by Backwoods
this review via Goodreads

Jason's review
Aug 22, 13

4 of 5 stars
bookshelves: currently-reading
Read on August 22, 2013

Great short story reminds me of the ones I enjoyed as a kid, not really scary but just enough to get you look twice at the shadow in the corner , :) I enjoyed this story and left me wanting to read more like it.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”