• In total there are 28 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 27 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Jaya Jagannath
Almost Comfortable

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts

Unread post

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
Last edited by Jaya Jagannath on Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts

Unread post

If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.
Why is no meat-eating often included in moral systems? The other rules are good...
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts

Unread post

This exact spam post has been made on other sites. The poster/author probably won't be back for a discussion.
Jaya Jagannath
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

Interbane:
Why is no meat-eating often included in moral systems? The other rules are good...

don't think that only we are who is supporting this no meat - eating but also Jesus Christ also said that " Thou shall not kill " if Jesus Christ want to say don,t murder then why Jesus Christ said it So Broadly " Thou " ?

Thou means every`1 even if `1 is human or `1 is animals.

Suppose a man has two sons, not equally meritorious. One may be a Supreme Court judge and the other may be a common laborer, but the father claims both as his sons. He does not make the distinction that the son who is a judge is very important and the worker-son is not important. And if the judge-son says, "My dear father, your other son is useless; let me cut him up and eat him," will the father allow this?

Jesus Christ said " Thou Shall Not Murder " which means don,t kill any `1 even if `1 is animal or `1 is human being.
and when any `1 will ask such question from christians then they will say that it is not " Thou Shall Not Kill " it is do not murder.
if it is really in other language then why ur following do not murder too ? maybe it is also in other language in ur words.

When there is no other food, someone may eat meat in order to keep from starving. That is another thing. But it is most sinful to regularly maintain slaughterhouses just to satisfy your tongue.

and all christians are fall down because they are killing and the `1st order is " Thou shall not kill "
If I speak so frankly, people will be very angry. But basically, their leaders are all fourth class. First-class men are great devotees of the Lord, who can guide the administrators and the citizens through their words and practical example. Second-class men are administrative, military men, who look after the smooth running of the government and the safety of the citizens. And third-class men are farmers, who grow crops and protect the cows. But today who is protecting the cows? That is the third-class men’s business. So therefore everyone is fourth class or lower. Śva-viḍ-varāhoṣṭra-kharaiḥ saṁstutaḥ puruṣaḥ paśuḥ [Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam 2.3.19]: People are living just like animals—without regulative, spiritual principles—and from among themselves they are electing the biggest animals. Anyone can do whatever he likes, whatever he thinks—no regulative principles.
But human life is meant for regulative principles. We are insisting that our students follow regulative principles—no meat-eating, no illicit sex, no intoxication, no gambling—just to make them real human beings. Without regulative principles it is animal life. Animal life.
In the human form of life, after passing through millions of lives in the plant and animal species, the spirit soul gets the chance to take up the yoga system—and yoga means strict regulative principles. Indriya-saṁyamaḥ—controlling the senses. That is the real yoga system. But today most people, though they may say they are practicing yoga, are misusing it. Just like the animals, they cannot control their senses. As human beings, they have higher intelligence; they should learn how to control the senses. This is human life. Na yat-karṇa-pathopetaḥ: One who has not heard the message of Kṛṣṇa, the Supreme Personality of Godhead—even for a moment—he’s an animal. The general mass of people, unless they are trained systematically for a higher standard of life in spiritual values, are no better than animals. They are on the level of dogs, hogs, camels, and asses.
Modern university education practically prepares one to acquire a doggish mentality for accepting the service of a greater master. Like the dogs, after finishing their so-called education the so-called educated persons move from door to door with applications for some service. We have this experience in India. There are so many educated men who are unemployed—because they have been educated as dogs. They must find a master; otherwise they have no power to work independently. Just like a dog—unless he finds a master, he is a street dog, loitering in the street.

and it is not spam it is called Social Convention that you can speak very palatable and flattering and you cannot speak very unpalatable truth that is called social convention and this post is not spam at all.

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
United States of America

Unread post

When there is no other food, someone may eat meat in order to keep from starving. That is another thing. But it is most sinful to regularly maintain slaughterhouses just to satisfy your tongue.

The purpose wouldn't be to "satisfy our tongues", but to consume a sufficient amount of protein. It would be a greater sin to eliminate a large portion of our food source and let countless people die of starvation. Morality isn't black and white.
But human life is meant for regulative principles. We are insisting that our students follow regulative principles—no meat-eating, no illicit sex, no intoxication, no gambling—just to make them real human beings. Without regulative principles it is animal life. Animal life.
We would not be unique in the animal kingdom if we refrained from eating meat. The difference between humans and other animals is more than a simple behavioral regulation.

Also, there must be a balance between regulating behavior and freedom if we are to flourish as a species. Through your beliefs, you've drawn a line in the sand. But the most common sin in human history is to over-regulate what other people do. In this sense, democratic legal frameworks embody the minimum in behavioral regulation. To add more rules to people's lives is to encroach upon their freedoms unnecessarily. We can flourish without your dogma, as humans, not animals.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
Jaya Jagannath
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

Interbane wrote:

The purpose wouldn't be to "satisfy our tongues", but to consume a sufficient amount of protein. It would be a greater sin to eliminate a large portion of our food source and let countless people die of starvation. Morality isn't black and white.
We would not be unique in the animal kingdom if we refrained from eating meat. The difference between humans and other animals is more than a simple behavioral regulation.

Also, there must be a balance between regulating behavior and freedom if we are to flourish as a species. Through your beliefs, you've drawn a line in the sand. But the most common sin in human history is to over-regulate what other people do. In this sense, democratic legal frameworks embody the minimum in behavioral regulation. To add more rules to people's lives is to encroach upon their freedoms unnecessarily. We can flourish without your dogma, as humans, not animals.
and actually your western civilization is soul killing civilization or suicidal civilization. and you are more degraded then any dog or hog so you do not know how ?

so now my next question to you is this that If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

simply tell me what is the answer ?
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
United States of America

Unread post

Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

The answer is that contraception is not murder. Contraception is the prevention of an egg being fertilized.
and actually your western civilization is soul killing civilization or suicidal civilization. and you are more degraded then any dog or hog
Why are you so hateful? Dogs and hogs harbor such animalistic hatred, not humans. Try education.
johnson1010
Tenured Professor

Unread post

and actually your western civilization is soul killing civilization or suicidal civilization. and you are more degraded then any dog or hog so you do not know how ?
Nonsense.
so now my next question to you is this that If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

Everything is not pleasure. No sane person wants to kill children.

Taking contraception is a sign of maturity. If you know you are not ready to raise a child then you should take steps to ensure you do not put yourself in the position. Preventing a sperm cell and egg cell from gestating is definitely not the same as killing a child, and you should know that if you are at all educated. Implying otherwise does a disservice to all involved. Every sperm cell in every man on the planet could potentially meet with any egg cell in any woman on the planet. But they don't. Billions and billions of potential children are not gestating at this very moment.

It is unrealistic to think that people will simply abstain from sex. The statistics show that they don't. In states that push abstinence-only sex "education" not only do they have a higher rate of teenage / unwanted pregnancy and abortion. They have a higher rate of REPEAT teenage pregnancy.

Because education is meant to empower people to be informed and knowledgeable about the choices they make. Showing people a reliable way to prevent a pregnancy before they are ready to be parents is by far the most successful way to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Which leads to people being able to put their lives together before they try to raise a child of their own, to empower that child to be the best, most capable adult that they can be. To prepare themselves for the responsibility.

What is more tragic? Two teenagers having sex before they are ready for the responsibility of a child, who prevent a pregnancy with a condom?

Or two teenagers having sex before they are ready for the responsibility of a child who get pregnant. Fail to improve themselves. Fail to adequately provide for their child. Fail to educate their child. Fail to nurture that child's abilities and aptitudes. Are driven to stay together out of obligation, rather than a loving, nurturing relationship. Resent eachother and their child for removing the option of a different future they might have chosen for themselves. Are driven apart through this mutual acrimony, and cause the child to be raised in a broken family...

That is a cycle that only ends through educating people and empowering them to take charge of their own lives. And that means the ability to choose when and with whom to have a child, and commit the rest of their lives to uplifting that child. Because it isn't about having a baby. it's about putting a good person on the planet. One who will help those around them, and in turn produce good people themselves.

It is universally recognized that children need parents. Often times the foolilsh choices and mindsets of children are carried over past the age when they are biologically able to produce children. But being biologically able to produce children does not equate to being prepared to raise a child.

People SHOULDN'T have sex when they are not prepared for the consequences. But they do. That is the world we live in. Given the facts, preparing them for sex with education, and contraception is the most wise choice.
In the absence of God, I found Man.
-Guillermo Del Torro

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?
Jaya Jagannath
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

Interbane wrote:
Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

The answer is that contraception is not murder. Contraception is the prevention of an egg being fertilized.
because there is unconscious stage. So even the fetus is killed, it cannot under because fully unconscious stage. Here in this matter there is no life; therefore many thousands of years, if you kill, it will never show any symptom of life. But if there is life, at a time it will come to consciousness. Just like fainted man is lying like a dead man, but he is not dead. There is life. It is fainted, unconscious state. So because there is life, he may lie down in that unconscious state for two, three hours; again he'll come.It is common sense. And if a log, wood log, is lying flat, will it come to life, anything? But because you are all rascal idiots , you are taking that "Fetus has no life. Kill it, finish it and eat it." It is going on. You know that?

so my question remain same that if everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

without changing the topic simply tell me what is the your answer ?
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
United States of America

Unread post

because there is unconscious stage. So even the fetus is killed, it cannot under because fully unconscious stage.
Unconscious like a pebble or a rock... not alive at all. I'm not changing the subject, you're simply wrong. There is no harm done through contraception.

If you kill a spider, do you consider the idea that you've killed 100,000 spiders? Because all the potential spiders that would have come from that single spider will no longer exist due to your actions. You are killing not only the spider, but all it's future offspring. Such future offspring could feed 100 birds. Those birds could keep a starving man alive. By killing a single spider, are you killing a man?

Potential life cannot be considered, because it quickly becomes irrational. An egg and a sperm are not life. They aren't even unconscious. They are non-conscious. Consciousness is a word that does not apply to such things. It requires information processing; a brain. Not the potential for a brain, but an actual brain.
But because you are all rascal idiots , you are taking that "Fetus has no life. Kill it, finish it and eat it."
You think Americans eat fetuses?!?

Who is teaching you this lunacy? Your head is filled with hate due to misinformation, and it's saddening. Leave wherever it is you're at, and seek education.

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”