• In total there are 13 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 13 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Modelling industry

Share your current reading list, your impressions of the books, and whether you'd recommend them to fellow community members. Authors, please do NOT post in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
KamiKapoor
Getting Comfortable

Modelling industry

Unread post

Thanks to my neighbour who spotted a new book mentioned on Twitter yesterday, I purchased Exposure by Louis S Warde. I did so as my Sister's daughter wants to become a model and this book was on modelling. I started reading this morning and am well through the book. Whilst it is not a piece of classic literature it is a big eye opener and I am very glad I bought it. It points out pit falls and scams run by businesses in modelling - I have already phoned my sister to tell her to buy it to ensure that her daughter dos not get caught out.
Any way when I finish I will post another review - but if you are thinking about going into modelling or you know someone who is - then have a look.
I dont usually buy these types of books I am more into fiction and the classics so future posts are more likely to be in that area.
I am based in Epsom Surrey and if any one knows of a book club in the area - please let me know

Return to “What are you currently reading?”