• In total there are 10 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

The Stories of Galaxy Zento

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
GalaxyZento
Master Debater

The Stories of Galaxy Zento

Unread post

Hello everyone. I'm Dave Wilde and I'm the artist, author, and creator of a universe called Galaxy Zento. Zento is Japanese for journey and that's just what I (like most authors) want to take my readers on. I have two books out right now:

Chessmen: Opening Moves: About the royal guard of the planet, Chyssia. They are forced to go on the run across their solar system to protect the life of their infant princess after the King and Queen are murdered. This is meant to be a series, but the first book does pretty well standing on it's own. I have quite a bit of book two done so far!

GZ Tales: a book of short stories and the first of it's line. There will be a book two on this as well.

Upcoming: Chaos Rising: The Earth is blocked from the sun, all the police precincts of New York City are decimated by henchmen with high tech weaponry, and that's only the beginning of what a team of heroes will have to face to save the world. This is currently in editing phase but very close to being ready to launch.

I've also built a board game based on my heroes (and villains) and it will be a customizable series.

As the stories go one, the characters of each series will cross over to each other. It's lots of fun. That's a big aim for me, to put FUN in reading!

As I do my artwork, I also have a very special stance that I would like to share. I have autism, Multiple sclerosis, and a permanent brain injury. I dedicate my work to inspiring youth with disabilities to strive for their dreams. I stand against bullying in schools and on the internet. I use my work to show my son (who is 13 with autism) how important it is to never give up. I really look forward to getting know fellow authors and sharing the fun in writing and creating.

I do a blog; [email protected]

I have a Facebook page called Galaxy Zento, along with a twitter for the same name!

Now I hope you are all having a rocking weekend!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”