• In total there are 9 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Readers and Reviewers

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
CoachKen
Official Newbie!

Readers and Reviewers

Unread post

As the author of this new book, I would like to introduce a new book to the BookTalk community in hopes of attracting readers and reviewers. I recently published a full length book titled God, I Was Wondering... but have been limited in my ability to attract readers and reviewers. The premise of the book was to ask Atheists and agnostics to consider the following assumption. Assuming that God exists, what one question would you ask Him if you were to meet Him face to face. I took these questions and addressed each one from a Christian perspective. The results were a wonderful book that might surprise some. I will provide an excerpt of the book for those who visit my website (http://kenrupert.com) and complete the contact form.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Readers and Reviewers

Unread post

I'd ask God why he doesn't cure bone cancer in little boys.

http://www.booktalk.org/why-doesn-t-god ... 38-15.html
mycroftmy
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

I would ask God why he makes contacting other intelligent life forms, so difficult? If the other life form has been created by God (presumably like we have), why doesn't God want interaction, until we have overcome the difficulties of "Space-Time", which would presumably make us closer to being omnipotent.
CoachKen
Official Newbie!

Unread post

I believe everyone has missed my point. I have already written the book and I was looking for readers to provide me feedback on the actual book itself and not to submit further questions. I am looking to expand distribution of the book. I am sorry if I was not clear in the original post. Thank you for your forgiveness in advance.
zroberts1991
Official Newbie!

Unread post

I have a youtube channel that is for book reviews, it's rather new, but if you'd like I could read it and post a review up to get the word out?
mycroftmy
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

CoachKen wrote:I believe everyone has missed my point. I have already written the book and I was looking for readers to provide me feedback on the actual book itself and not to submit further questions. I am looking to expand distribution of the book. I am sorry if I was not clear in the original post. Thank you for your forgiveness in advance.

Ken-Just so that you are aware, I have made a request that my local libray should stock your book!
I hope the ISBN number I gave them, is correct.
978-1499248111 For the ISBN 13 number, and 978-1499248113 is the ISBN 10 number.

John :appl:

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”