• In total there are 88 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 86 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

What Age Are You?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
CSflim

What Age Are You?

Unread post

Appologies if this has been done before - I conducted a search but found nothing. Just interested to see what sort of age profile we have on this board. What age are you?Post in the thread as well, so we can all match an age to a name.I'm 21, so that makes me young and ignorant (as opposed to old and ignorant ).Results (total votes = 13):Under 18&nbsp0 / 0.0%&nbsp18 - 25&nbsp5 / 38.5%&nbsp 25 - 35&nbsp2 / 15.4%&nbsp 35 - 50&nbsp5 / 38.5%&nbsp Over 50&nbsp1 / 7.7%&nbsp  ___________________Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?-Douglas Adams, Last Chance To See
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Re: What Age Are You?

Unread post

CS:In 10 years, I will be 24 years older than you are now.Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
marti1900

Unread post

Looks like I'm older than both of the above two posters put together.You will discover as you pass the half-century mark that everything you were so damn sure of when you were younger is now in doubt, and up for reinterpretation, so don't fall in love with your own theories and opinions. LOLMarti in Mexico
Loricat
Laughs at Einstein

Unread post

I'm 37...the group of energetic people I was working on a festival with all turned out to be 21 or 24. They all turned to me and said: "I thought you were younger!" They assumed I was their age...how does this make me feel? Good, then I realize that when I was 21 I was failing classes at university and learning to drink beer and pick up men....not trying to save the world.hmmmLori "All beings are the owners of their deeds, the heirs to their deeds."
Kate Fremont

Unread post

I'm fast approaching 50, and in spite of the start of aches and pains, it looks like a great age to be!
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

CS:So far you are out-numbered!! Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
scrumfish
Sophomore
United States of America

Unread post

I was going to try to help CS not be outnumbered, but I'm in the wrong category. I am 28. Loricat, in order to be motivated to save the world I think you have to experience the things that make it worth saving. Like drinking beer and picking up men!
Loricat
Laughs at Einstein

Unread post

thanks, I feel better! Lori "All beings are the owners of their deeds, the heirs to their deeds."
Niall001
Stupendously Brilliant

Unread post

I'm also 21. Does that help? Let us agree, there is no one single reality. Not upon this stage, not in this world, all is in the mind... imagination is the only truth. Because it cannot be contradicted except by other imaginations - Richard MathesonThere are no conclusive indications by which waking life can be distinguished from sleep - Rene Descartes
marti1900

Unread post

Well, it doesn't help ME, you young whipper-snappers.Marti in Mexico

Return to “Everything Else”