• In total there are 45 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 43 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

An Artist’s Muse by Deborah E Wilson - now available on Amazon

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Deborah E Wilson
Official Newbie!

An Artist’s Muse by Deborah E Wilson - now available on Amazon

Unread post

Hello all,

I have taken my first foray into self-publishing! Please click the following link to view my book, ‘An Artist’s Muse’, on Amazon. Available on Kindle (release date 31.10.17) and in Paperback format:

amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/178808201X/ref=mp_ ... ref=plSrch

The novel is a Victorian Gothic Mystery - read on for a synopsis:

“Clara Breslin is a captive of propriety; a product of her generation. She earns her keep and a modest wage in her brother’s apothecary, in nineteenth-century London. She is preoccupied with painting remarkable individuals on canvas, but her study is infuriatingly unexceptional – until she sees Matthias Tarasso. Her pursuit of Matthias leads her to the theatre. Watching him perform, she finds herself captivated. Eventually, succumbing to compulsion, Clara makes her Muse’s acquaintance. Matthias becomes a dominant influence over her. His presence helps Clara to create true masterpieces. But immersing herself in Matthias causes other aspects of her life to become dangerously unchecked...”

I would be grateful for any reviews or mentions.
My website: https://deborahewilson.wixsite.com/authorshaunt
Find and follow me on Twitter: @DEWauthorshaunt

Happy Reading!
D.E.W

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”