• In total there are 18 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 18 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

The Alcohol Memoirs - A Fun Place For Drunks, Drug Users & Voyeurs

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
TheAlcoholMemoirs
Official Newbie!

The Alcohol Memoirs - A Fun Place For Drunks, Drug Users & Voyeurs

Unread post

My name is Misty Moreton and The Alcohol Memoirs is my book.

I made a bet with my friends one Sunday when we all woke up with a particularly horrendous hangover.

You see, they all said that the things that I was doing as a result of being inebriated were far crazier and way more
outrageous than what they had done.
Keep in mind, the actual story of "what really happened" is usually a result of an equal combination of
witnesses and victims who are all putting a sort of jigsaw puzzle of events together and then rehashing it with my
stamp of approval as to what probably or actually happened.
Now most of us know that there are some really intense blackouts where you have no choice but to just accept responsibility
for your supposed actions because hard evidence actually exists even though
as far as you are concerned none of it even sounds familiar and there are others where you remember a couple things here
and there but your friends and/or enemies have to fill in the blank spots for you.

The bet that I made was that I am not the only one out there and in fact, many people
other people could make my stories sound like "vanilla-ice-cream-with-a-cherry-on-top-high-school" type antics.

And guess what happened?
I won that bet.

I turned my wager into an opportunity for anyone in any city all over the United States to tell their tales, no matter
how crazy, outrageous, graphic, insane or otherwise unbelievable they were. As long as they were true.

I promise not to judge and I have stood by that.
Readers, writers, those who partake or don't are welcome to read, write and enjoy The Alcohol Memoirs.
Which truly is... A Fun Place for Drunks, Drug Users & Voyeurs.

Cheers!

- Misty Moreton
CIO. Writer. The Boss.

http://www.thealcoholmemoirs.com
Attachments
Feel free to have a drink and send yours in.
Feel free to have a drink and send yours in.
TAMLOGOlogoa copy.jpg (46.99 KiB) Viewed 1337 times
This is my book.
This is my book.
alcmemsIMG_20171020_115316.jpeg (69.52 KiB) Viewed 1337 times
Yes, it's really me.
Yes, it's really me.
15027436_10211447721254162_1192080980001840421_n.jpeg (38.47 KiB) Viewed 1337 times
Last edited by TheAlcoholMemoirs on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”