• In total there are 20 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 18 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Seeking Reviews for Christian Adventure/Romance/Erotica – My Nightmare in the Jungle

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
dlsmith2959
Official Newbie!

Seeking Reviews for Christian Adventure/Romance/Erotica – My Nightmare in the Jungle

Unread post

https://amzn.to/B07BT367YN

My Nightmare in the Jungle
By Daryl Smith
Publisher: Self
Published: March 2018
ISBN: none
ASIN: B07BT367YN
Genre: Christian Adventure/Romance/Erotica
Formats Available for Review: ebook only at present

An adventure and romance novella. In 1978, two mission workers in the Amazon rainforest find love and unwitting adventure as their quest to get medicine to a remote Amazon village leaves them stranded deep in the heart of an uncharted and dangerous section of the Amazon rainforest. A section inhabited by the mysterious Pessoas De Gato, a fierce and untouched people, rarely encountered by outsiders who lived to tell the tale.
Can the two make it past these fearsome foes to deliver the medicine in time to save the stricken villagers? Will these two have to forsake their vows to do no harm to accomplish their task? Will Jen Bradley again have to call on her dark and deadly skills in order to survive?
This is a story of faith and redemption, of love and sacrifice, of spiritual and carnal, of tragedy and hope. Though I have it listed as Christian, it has fairly graphic descriptions of violence, profanity, and ball busting. It is though told from a Christian worldview.
I attempt to use a Hemmingway type style of using a frugal in the usage of words, and communicating a lot with few words.

Please put My Nightmare in the Jungle in the subject line of the email when making a review request.

For review copies contact:

Daryl Smith
Email: [email protected]

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”