• In total there are 15 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 13 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Get this book now: BEFORE YOU SAY "I DO"

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
destinyokpala
Official Newbie!

Get this book now: BEFORE YOU SAY "I DO"

Unread post

How much do you know about marriage? How do you fill when a man get on his kneel before you and propose? How happy are you when both of you went to the altar and say “I do”?
You as a man, how do you feel when you see a woman you want to marry? What character do you think she can possess before you proposed? And how do you feel when you finally take her home to live with you?

So extremely happy, excited and glad I think? Both of you play every moment in your honeymoon and it takes longer. But what happened next, after months of being together? Do the love continued or you started finding fault here and there? What fault do you started seeing, what’s excesses he or she started displaying you cannot tolerate? Why sudden change? Why do both of you suddenly become a cart and dog in the house after all love you shared together? Why both of you are no longer logging ahead in one accord? Why do you become enemy to each other? Why sudden divorce? What happened and why are you no longer interested in him or her? Why are you not having his or her feelings again?
So you cannot tolerate him or her anymore that’s why you want to leave your matrimonial home? Then, why do you rush to marry? Why do you become so unusual to marry when you know that you know nothing about marriage?

There are rules and regulations guiding marriage because marriage world is different and another world entirely from the world you are grooming now. Here, you’ll learn how to live happily in your marriage without having any problem with your spouse, how to manage your home, manage his or her excesses and how to take charge of every domestic responsibility in your home. If you can read and note these rules down, believe you me, you will no longer have any issue with your spouse at home or anywhere. You will always be glad, live up to what you expected and have what you wanted.

Get a copy now and read and see how to win every battle in your marriage and you single lady or gentleman that is planning to get there will also not have problems when you are there but have a happy home.

https://books2read.com/beforeyousaid-ido
Chimauche Okpalaeke

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”