• In total there are 61 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 61 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

Bracan's Daughter, Now Available on Amazon

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Michael Calabrese
Getting Comfortable
United States of America

Bracan's Daughter, Now Available on Amazon

Unread post

Bracan's Daughter is a story about faith, power, and vengeance, and those who’ve waited in silence for the return of the Stone in the Claw for centuries. Ancient hatreds play themselves out in modern times as the descendants of British and Irish Druids hunt for the stone and the girl who found it. Bracan’s Daughter combines a tale of ancient magic with a 21st Century British police mystery as two worlds collide - tied together by faith, magic, and murder.

FIVE STARS for BRACAN’S DAUGHTER!!!

On AMAZON – “Loved it! It’s been a while since I’ve read a book this good. Bracan’s Daughter is part mystery, part myth and part mysticism, and each element is woven together perfectly in an engaging storyline that keeps you on the edge of your seat all the way to the end!”
ON READERS’ FAVORITE – “Calabrese craftily interconnects several plot threads over centuries, and these seemingly unrelated storylines create a gripping, suspenseful puzzle. It is narrated in a reader-friendly style and offers scenic atmospheric descriptions alternating with humor-laced dialogues. I highly recommend it to paranormal, fantasy, crime fiction, and adventure fans.
ON GOODREADS - “The twists in this book were good and the storytelling was great… I can say as a fantasy book with all the UK references were spot on;)”
Get the paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BHRHSMY2
Get the eBook: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BHQJ629B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KwbvKSrhV4&t=13s
~Michael Calabrese
B. Camp
Atop the Piled Books

Re: Bracan's Daughter, Now Available on Amazon

Unread post

I'll check it out.
Michael Calabrese
Getting Comfortable
United States of America

Unread post

Cool! It's been a while since I've been an official Newbie anywhere... :-) I'll go look you up.
~Michael Calabrese
B. Camp
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

Michael,
I wasn't thinking and I replied to you on my thread. Anyway, thanks. I'd be very interested in your book in progress!
Michael Calabrese
Getting Comfortable
United States of America

Unread post

No Problem. I think I replied to you on your thread as well! We'll work this new site out. I read some of your pages on Amazon. Interesting book! Just might have to make you my first friend on BookTalk.
~Michael Calabrese
B. Camp
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

Sounds Good! My preferred reading genres have always been fantasy and science fiction although I'll read any book that is good, regardless of genre. Having said that I do have a particular interest in post apocalyptic and genetic engineering.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”