• In total there are 18 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 16 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

The Art Nouveau Coloring Book: Hats, Cats, & Vintage Romance by Hello Charlie

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Hello-Charlie
Getting Comfortable
United States of America

The Art Nouveau Coloring Book: Hats, Cats, & Vintage Romance by Hello Charlie

Unread post

Hi everyone. I have four adult coloring books in total, but my most popular one by far is The Art Nouveau Coloring Book: Hats, Cats, & Vintage Romance. The book has been on Amazon as a #1 Best Seller for several months now. It’s a coloring book focusing on the Art Nouveau period which was part of the late 1800s to early 1900s, and involved famous artists such as Alphonse Mucha, Gustav Klimt, and Louis Comfort Tiffany to name a few. The works were often featured on advertisements and posters and celebrated feminism and the beauty of women in general.

It’s personally my favorite movement of art and out of all the coloring books I’ve created, this one in particular was a project that held dear to me. If you have a moment, please check out my website and take a look. At the time of writing, my book has been on sale for $4.99 USD but is available worldwide.

As for it being labeled “adult,” the term for me at least implies something less about topic and more about providing a fun challenge without making something too difficult either. There’s a balance to be struck, and I believe I have achieved it. Overall, people seem to be very happy with this title.

Please let me know if you decide to pick up a copy—I really enjoy hearing everyone’s feedback and thank you!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”