• In total there are 52 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 51 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

The Consequences of My Sins By Anthony Boone

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
anthonyboone
Official Newbie!

The Consequences of My Sins By Anthony Boone

Unread post

If you’re a fan of sad romance novels that tug at your heart and stay with you long after you’ve turned the last page, then Anthony Boone’s "The Consequences of My Sins" is a must-read. This gripping story follows Drew and his friends as they step into the world of college, full of hope and ambition. However, the newfound freedom to make their own choices soon leads to unforeseen and devastating consequences. Away from the safety of home, they quickly learn that some decisions have life-altering impacts, some of which are heartbreakingly tragic. Anthony Boone masterfully takes readers on an emotional roller coaster, blending the innocence of young love with the harsh realities of life’s unpredictable turns. Prepare to be deeply moved by this unforgettable journey of love, loss, and the profound consequences of our actions.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”