• In total there are 53 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 52 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

The Dragon Coloring Book: Geometric & Grayscale Coloring Book for Adults by Hello Charlie

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Hello-Charlie
Getting Comfortable
United States of America

The Dragon Coloring Book: Geometric & Grayscale Coloring Book for Adults by Hello Charlie

Unread post

Hi fellow Booktalk members!

I wanted to formally announce another one of my coloring book titles, The Dragon Coloring Book: Geometric & Grayscale Coloring Book for Adults by Hello Charlie. For those seeking a relaxing past-time that still challenges teens and adults, this book is a lot of fun but then again I’m really biased. It caters to those who are into role-playing games such as Dungeons & Dragons, more recent fantasy novels such as Fourth Wing, classics such as Lord of The Rings, and The Game of Thrones series we all wish would be finally finished with an alternate ending.

There’s plenty of action: knights, sorcerers, wizards, armies, blood, desperation, and destruction. The wife made me add a few “cute” dragons for good measure, although I opposed the idea. It’s something family-friendly and wholesome for everyone! So if you have a moment, please check out my title(s) and let me know what you think. At the very least you can always regift it or use for a drink coaster. Your choice. I won’t judge.

The links above go to my main website. Here is the US link to the title on Amazon:
The Dragon Coloring Book: Geometric & Grayscale Coloring Book for Adult.s

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”