• In total there are 68 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 68 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Newbie Hello

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
meesh
Official Newbie!

Newbie Hello

Unread post

Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself - Im meesh and from southern california. I always thought myself to be a bookworm, but over the past few months ive been slacking so im here to motivate myself and to, obviously, discuss...

I just picked up Fahrenheit 451 because I've always heard so much about it, but never got the chance to read it. Anybody else reading it?
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

Welcome Meesh. I hope you decide to stick around long haul. I know what you mean about slacking...2007 saw me reading about 50% less than the previous year! My time was just too short last year. I hope I can get back to where is was in 05 & 06 with my reading.

Booktalk absoultely helps me maintain my interest and diversity in reading. If it were not for this place, there are some books and authors I would have never heard of or read.

I read Farenheit about 2 years ago. Very good book. A must on any freethinkers fiction list IMO.

Mr. P.
When you refuse to learn, you become a disease.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome Meesh! :)
Please consider supporting BookTalk.org by donating today!

Return to “Everything Else”