• In total there are 43 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 43 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Things come in threes

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
djsgaelic1972
Getting Comfortable

Things come in threes

Unread post

Things come in threes these days. My literary obsessiveness has gone into overdrive. I re read Heart of Darkness and Things Fall Apart and No longer at Ease in two days. But I was also thinking of some other authors I can do the same thing with (i.e. read compulsively for many nights in a row).

Elie Wiesel--Night and Dawn
Donald Barthelme--my mentor in college was one of his students. She introduced me to him and his brother Richard.
Amy Tan
Don Dillo

I used to read so many books in one week just to keep up with my lit class reading list. it's nice to be back in the cradle of obessive complusive reading. I still have a ten page list from college on books i should read.

Just some random thoughts about authors and books.
Deb
WildCityWoman
Genius

You are obsessive, aren't you?

Unread post

But not to worry - we humans can be obsessive about worse things than reading.

You just go ahead and 'obsess on'.

I love reading - in print and I like to get audio renditions of books - it's good to be able to listen to the stories while gardening or out walking somewhere.

Carly

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”