• In total there are 54 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 54 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Hey everyone

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
cinnamon321

Hey everyone

Unread post

Hey everybody!I'm really excited to run across a community that has such a diverse array of interests. Someone in yahoo chat recommended this site to me and I took a look and it seems well worth it.Currently I am psychology major but some day I think I might switch career paths and pursue a degree in another science. In my spare time I enjoy reading popular science books (Michio Kaku's "Hyperspace" and Brian Greene's "The Elegant Universe" are among my favorite books I have read in recent years) and magazines: Sci-Am and Discover.I look forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with you all!~Cinnamon~
Johnny Neuron
Finally Comfortable

Re: Hey everyone

Unread post

Welcome Cinnamon! Nice to have you here, I'm sure you will enjoy this place. Be sure and put a push pin on the map and join us, if you can, for the Thursday night chat at 9:00 pm EST. I know I invited a few people from a couple Yahoo chat rooms I was in (my handle for Yahoo is Spinoza1976). Glad the word is spreading. Take care,Bradley
NaddiaAoC

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Wearing Out Library Card

Unread post

Cinnamon,It was great meeting you in the chat tonight. Welcome to BookTalk! I look forward to getting to know you on the forums as well.Cheryl
cinnamon321

Unread post

Well nice to meet some of you in chat. I should probably post a little more about myself. My real first name is Courtney and I grew up in and attend college in Wisconsin. In my free time that's not taken up by work or hittin' the books I enjoy music, movies, and being with friends and family. I like cats, but dogs are just a heck of a lot more fun. I don't know what else to put up here and maybe if I think of something I'll post more later. Edited by: cinnamon321 at: 4/17/03 10:07:02 pm
kru5h

Unread post

I had never heard of Depeche Mode, so I downloaded some of it. At first, it seemed way too slow and boring for me compared to my metel-rock music but I found it to be soothing... I may have to have 2 different playlists on my computer now: "Ultra-hard makes you want destroy the world music" and " I may go into a comafrom listening to this" playslists. -Kyle Rush,A Candle for the Blind
kru5h

Unread post

*20 minutes later*I'm bored with it already. -Kyle Rush,A Candle for the BlindEdited by: kru5h at: 2/2/03 2:32:42 pm
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

CourtneyWelcome to BookTalk! It was fun having you in the Thursday chat last week and I hope to see you as a regular around here.Chris
stevepainter

Unread post

"I don't want to start any blasphemous rumoursbut I think that God has a sick sense of humorand when I die I expect to find him laughing"My wife was a big Depeche Mode fan. Welcome aboard.

Return to “Everything Else”