• In total there are 64 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 63 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Memory Keeper's Daughter

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
ABookADay
Master Debater

Memory Keeper's Daughter

Unread post

I just finished reading this and really fell in love with it. I'm excited to check out the movie of it this weekend. Any recommendations on Kim Edwards' other work?
DisappearingInk
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

The movie was great I thought! I really like how they stayed pretty true to the original story (sans a few things here and there). You should check out Kim Edwards' collection of short stories The Secrets Of A Fire King. I think you'd enjoy :smile:
ABookADay
Master Debater

Unread post

thanks for the rec! i'll definitely check it out. yea there was a few things changed in the movie but nothing too drastic. i love the book so much so it was so great to see if adapted to a film.
lemme think
Master Debater

Unread post

I did this one in the wrong order! I saw the movie, but haven't read the book. I usually like to read the book before seeing the movie!
Metalfiend11
Getting Comfortable

Re: Memory Keeper's Daughter

Unread post

I didn't realize there was a movie. I'll have to check it out. I really loved the book!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”