• In total there are 122 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 122 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

RIT Student looking from input from avid book readers.

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
GWMORROW
Official Newbie!

RIT Student looking from input from avid book readers.

Unread post

Greetings. I am an RIT Student working on a senior project for a printing trends course.

The intent of the paper I am working on is to find out the impact of eBooks and eBook readers on hard copy books.

I have created a very short survey, requesting no demographic information, it is only 5 questions long and they are all multiple choice.

If you can spare the time I would value the input from the readers in this group.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurv ... m371583590

Thank you,

George
RIT Student
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

I have a packrat personality. I like objects, although I'm not materialistic. I collect coins, and I collect books that I've read. On that note, I doubt I'll ever switch over to E-books simply because I want to fill my bookshelf by the end of my life.
GWMORROW
Official Newbie!

Unread post

In truth I am the same way. I have a paperback half read in my briefcase and a list at home of the next 7 or 8 I intend to read. (if the one I have with me was more than half read I would have 2 with me...). I have a room that is a library in my house and it is filled with my favorite types of books. (for me that is scifi/fantasy and mysteries).

I am not pushing the use of eBooks, just doing research for this course...

Thanks for your input!

George

Return to “Everything Else”