• In total there are 18 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 18 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Stories and Teachings for Leadership: "Get Out of the W

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
nbrack88
Getting Comfortable

Stories and Teachings for Leadership: "Get Out of the W

Unread post

"Get Out of the Way" is a management book that tackles the issues with being simply a boss and making oneself into the Effective Leader. Author Brad Fregger discusses the Art of Leadership in an effort to inspire individuals to become true leaders of people. His philosophy is best summarized when he says "Find the right people, show them how good they are, and then get out of the way." I am currently working for Brad and am interested in finding readers to provide feedback to his teachings. Brad's amazing ability to tell his stories of trials and successes are a great illustration to his philosophy. I believe this book is a great tool to producing the Effective Leaders today's turbulent economy desperately needs.

Hear Brad preview his book at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XePQdxf ... re=related

The book's listing on amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Get-Out-Way-Brad- ... 415&sr=8-4
Thomas Hood
Genuinely Genius

Unread post

nbrack88
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Thanks Thomas for looking more into the author, Brad Fregger. I forgot to put links to his sites to facilitate more information. Brad also has great titles about his solutions for global issues and his experience in the computer video game industry. Not many know that he is the man responsible for computer solitaire, the most widely played game in the world! I will soon place information about these titles up and hopefully they will be considered for discussion!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”