• In total there are 78 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 76 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

How old are you?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

How old are you?

Unread post

How old are you?This is simply an attempt to get an idea of the age group we are attracting. You do not need to tell us your name if you would rather keep this information private. Take the poll and don't make a follow-up post and nobody will know your age. But if you don't mind sharing that information I would love to know your names too.I'm 37 years old as of a few weeks ago.Results (total votes = 93):21 or under&nbsp12 / 12.9%&nbsp 22 - 30&nbsp33 / 35.5%&nbsp 31 - 39&nbsp16 / 17.2%&nbsp 40 - 49&nbsp20 / 21.5%&nbsp 50+&nbsp12 / 12.9%&nbsp 
AntyNet0914

Re: How old are you?

Unread post

I'm 25.....but this morning, I feel like I'm 80. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.
Kenny Meek

Unread post

I'm 44....and I don't masturbate every day anymore...maybe every third day..
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

KennyThanks for the additional information. I was about to form a poll asking that very question. Chris
AnnetteS

Unread post

I'll be 50 November 30. Time marches on my friends.
ldkrn

Unread post

I'm Lisa, over 40 and proud of it!
Niall001
Stupendously Brilliant

Unread post

21 Let us agree, there is no one single reality. Not upon this stage, not in this world, all is in the mind... imagination is the only truth. Because it cannot be contradicted except by other imaginations - Richard MathesonThere are no conclusive indications by which waking life can be distinguished from sleep - Rene Descartes
Marji1952

Unread post

53 years young, not using a cane just yet, but wondering if I am one of the very oldest here, given the stats?!?!
ohh kristina

Unread post

19. Nice to see people over 25 years old being active on the internet!

Return to “Everything Else”