• In total there are 39 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 37 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Simply New

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Adema!
Official Newbie!

Simply New

Unread post

Hello there,

My name is Vanessa, but feel free to call me Adema.
I've been looking for a long time for a website like this and I've finally found one which pleases me. I'm a fan of fiction and mainly of the supernatual. I try to be open to almost any book and I often write reviews about them to share my opinions. My favorite subject to read about is Vampires.
And no, I'm not a twihard. I've always been a fan of the night world.
Suzanne

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Book General

Re: Simply New

Unread post

Hello and welcome Adema!

I have also love vampires, started with Steven King's "Salem's Lot", and then continued through Anne Rice. It's kinda funny, the popularity of vampires today, almost like they are something new.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :)
Adema!
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Suzanne wrote:Hello and welcome Adema!

I have also love vampires, started with Steven King's "Salem's Lot", and then continued through Anne Rice. It's kinda funny, the popularity of vampires today, almost like they are something new.
Yes, I do find that laughable, It's as if it took "the Twilight saga" to open people's eyes to the existance of vampires in entertainment. I've liked them since I was kid, back then when they actually drank human blood and didn't sparkle in the sunlight...or have babies. {except for Angel.. wtfh with that. lol }
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to booktalk.org Adema :)
leah_girl
Master Debater

Unread post

So is it mostly vampires, or do you like other books? Who is your favorite author? I have liked some vampire movies, (like Underworld), but I don't believe I've ever read a great Vampire book. Did you read Dracula? Was it better than the movie?

Return to “Everything Else”