• In total there are 9 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

Life Unexpected

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Randy Kadish
Cunning Linguist

Life Unexpected

Unread post

I'm so sad that the first season of this TV series is over. I loved it. It's so refreshing to experience characters I can root for, characters who struggle to change for the better.

I love the writing of the show.

IMHO, it's a shame that so many people prefer Mad Men, a show filled with characters I don't like.

Enlighten me.

Randy
DWill

1H - GOLD CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Re: Life Unexpected

Unread post

Randy Kadish wrote:I'm so sad that the first season of this TV series is over. I loved it. It's so refreshing to experience characters I can root for, characters who struggle to change for the better.

I love the writing of the show.

IMHO, it's a shame that so many people prefer Mad Men, a show filled with characters I don't like.

Enlighten me.

Randy
I think we had a little discussion of Madmen before, Randy! How about "Friday Night Lights"? Do you ever watch that? It might be more your type, and I really like the show even though not particularly into football or Texas!
Randy Kadish
Cunning Linguist

Re: Life Unexpected

Unread post

No, I haven't had to chance to follow "Friday Night Lights" but I will try to check it out on Neflix, after the hockey playoffs.

Randy

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”