• In total there are 80 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 79 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Top Ten Worst Creationist Arguments

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Johnny Neuron
Finally Comfortable

Top Ten Worst Creationist Arguments

Unread post

From the January 2003 Talk Origins Feedback page:Ladies and Gentlemen: Those of us from the MSN Evolution Vs Creationism wish to thank you for your hard work and excellent articles on the issue of Evolution and Creationism over the past year. For your entertainment pleasure, we present to you the 10 worst Creationist arguments/statements that we witnessed being used in our chat room for 2002. In general objections to evolution in our Chat Room were the same endlessly recycled nonsense you have to endure at TalkOrigins. Just a Theory, The Bible says so, No new info, Second Law of Thermo, No transitionals/Missing Links, Moondust, Hoaxes and misidentified fossils, ..etc However we occasionally get stuff that is so off the wall it cannot be easily categorized. These ten are some of the funnier examples of those statements. Top Ten Worst Creationist Args # 10 CrzyboutGod: I feel sorry for you. You're all blinded by the TRUTH! # 9 Trumpet57: If Noah didn't cause the seashells to be mountins then how do u think the fishes got up there by walking on the fins or flying or what? And I'm not ignorent I just want to show if you can't answer. Under the "oops" category # 8 Livng4him21: If people evolved from monkeys why are there still people? Under "OMG The Irony" Top Ten Worst Creationist Args # 7 Bleeding_Robot: You're the one who is doing the assuming here. It says in the bible that God made Adam fully formed and the stars the same way. So the light was already on the way to Earth. Anything else is pure guesswork on your part. # 6 ashydad: How can you call evolution a science? I'm looking at a dictionary right now and there is no mention of evolution under science. # 5 and the winner of the Utter Lack of Logic Award! Guest_byadamsite: You just said theories can never be proven. Since creation is the only theory that has been proven creation wins again! Top Ten Worst Creationist Arguments of All Time # 4 InoUrButWhtAmI: Science shows God even holds the atoms together though some of the partcicles have been positive charges and would push on each other. So making the Earth would be a lot easier for him than you think. # 3 Ko_Uraki : tell me how nothing came from nothing!?! Top Ten Worst Creationists Arguments of All Time Arg Runner-up!! (Remember that if our winner is for any reason unable to fill their obligations as the poster person for Creationist Idiocy this runner-up will step in) new558 : The whole world uses the seven day week as was predicted by the bible! And the #1 Worst Creationists Argument of 2002 is.... sweetheart5666 : if evolution is true, then how come horses exist? (Editor's note: Despite sustained and repeated requests for clarity-between bouts of hysterical laughter-The Hosts and Members of EvC were unable to find out what Sweet meant by this question) ~Darksyd~
Jeremy1952
Kindle Fanatic

Re: Top Ten Worst Creationist Arguments

Unread post

sweetheart5666 , by way of Johnny:Quote: if evolution is true, then how come horses exist?That does it, I'm giving up science and devoting my life to religion.
NaddiaAoC

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Wearing Out Library Card

Unread post

This is hilarious! I'm having flashbacks of discussions with Drkhelmet. Cheryl
kru5h

Unread post

I kinda liked this one from yahoo! chat.infinitey4ever: because my lies will save me(notice how infinity is spelled incorrectly) -Kyle Rush,A Candle for the Blind

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”