• In total there are 7 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Liberty Or Death - A manifesto of Freedom

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
BooksByAnthony
Getting Comfortable

Liberty Or Death - A manifesto of Freedom

Unread post

I am a blue-collar, self-published, hard working American, that is extremely concerned with our federal government's actions over the past 40 years, that fly in complete contrast with our beloved Constitution.

In my book I try to provide a clear, bold, and emotional defense of the U.S. Constitution, while acknowledging the never ending struggle of the Individual against the Collective, and the designs of the latter to bind men together through shackles called "National Debt", and chains named "World Government".

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ARP1983

"Liberty or Death" will move anyone whom has ever loved their liberty, and remind you just exactly who we are, and where we came from. A great gift for Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, or anyone who feels their life truly matters.

I NEED reviews, as I just released the book this week!

As a self-publishing author, you have to be understanding that you are not going to sell 10,000 copies of your book, unless you market it right, get a fair amount of luck, great reviews, and sometimes most importantly a message that you need to get off your chest, something you feel pasionate about. I have always said that if feel you can talk about a certain topic, issue, feeling for hours, days, weeks, and still feel interested, and have something new to say than you should probaly write it down, and make a book. Thank you for reading this.

Yours Respectfully, and Honorably,

Anthony Richard Passalaqua, Jr.
Attachments
Book Cover
Book Cover
book cover.jpg (32.74 KiB) Viewed 2091 times
Dexter

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
I dumpster dive for books!
United States of America

Re: Liberty Or Death - A manifesto of Freedom

Unread post

I don't mean this as an insult, but you may want to proofread your author description, there are several mistakes there.

Good luck with the book, it is a crowded field but a good topic.
BooksByAnthony
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Thank you for the heads up.

It is a crowded topic, but a topic I know extensively.
Last edited by BooksByAnthony on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

I wish you luck with your book, Anthony.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”