• In total there are 46 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 45 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Hello From Cincinnati!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
JadenKnight
Getting Comfortable

Hello From Cincinnati!

Unread post

Hello,
My Name is Jaden, I'm a Cincinnati Ohio resident. I am 29 years old, I'm in Insurence sales :|, Not an exciting job, but it pays the bills. I am an inspiring writer, Mother and Wife. When i'm not working or spending time with my family I'm writing or Reading, I read between three and five books a week. I love fiction of all kinds and genres. Some of my fave authors are, Laurell K. Hamilton, Jay Asher, Nichols Sparks, Anita Shreve and many many more. If anyone of my family and friends had to choose a word to discribe me, it would be bookworm. I'm never asked what I want for any given holiday, I'm always given books or gift cards to bookstores, I'm always the easiest person to shop for :). I joined BookTalk.org because although I love to read, I don't really have anyone to share my love of books with. So I hope to be able to discuss some of my favorites with someone and be able to find new authors and books to love.
DickZ

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Creative Writing Student

Re: Hello From Cincinnati!

Unread post

Welcome, Jaden. You have a lot in common with many of us, so I hope you will enjoy your time with the forum. You read a lot more books than I do. I'm lucky to get that many in a month!
Currently reading Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott. Recently completed The Portrait of a Lady by Henry James, The Oregon Trail by Francis Parkman, Beaumarchais by Maurice Lever, The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo, My Turn at Bat by Ted Williams, Return of the Native by Thomas Hardy, The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins, Lost Horizon by James Hilton.
Suzanne

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Book General

Unread post

Hello and welcome Jaden, I hope you enjoy yourself here at BookTalk.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :) You should fit right in around here.

Return to “Everything Else”