• In total there are 22 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 22 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Where do you get your books?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
butterflylover
Getting Comfortable

Re: Where do you get your books?

Unread post

I get most of my books on my nook,but I still like to read paperbacks also.
Singa Crew
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

There used to be a Borders store in Singapore, but it closed down.

So now I shop at Kinokuniya (a Japanese chain bookstore).
kg211970
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

I usually get my books at a book sale i goto every 3 months where you can take as many bags as you want and fill them up and it's only $1 a bag.........which is a really good price :) I goto Barnes N Noble sometimes also,
Mahree
Creative Writing Student

Unread post

Depends where I am when I see one I want to read. The airport always grabs me. I love airports. I usually get a new book and a bloody mary. Something about airports and bloody marys.
"The Kennedy Half-Dollar" is an eclectic and unconventional true crime memoir.
The story is about a young woman, Seely, that finds herself caught in a nightmare with the Hawaiian Mafia. Her coworker is found dead in a cane field one morning and from that point on, Seely tries to escape their clutches. After many years she is forced to face her connection.

There are songs posted throughout the chapters. Play the music while you read. It maybe hard at first, but after the second or third song, it seems strange without. I could not write without music. What isn't expressed in my words is still in the song.

Return to “Everything Else”